Venture Forward has extensive experience in lab design and construction, with a dual background in operations and facility management. We seek to bring on a Project Manager who will provide an additional dimension to the existing offering of services. The Project Manager will be involved with the project from inception, supporting clients from lease to punch list. Venture Forward learns the vision of our clients and assists in creating budgets and schedules and managing throughout the project duration for a product that is on time, on budget and exceeds expectations.
- Read and understand the letter of intent, lease, tenant landlord matrix and provide feedback to client as needed
- Understand Tenant Improvement funds and landlord requirements
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Identify resources needed to complete project
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage value engineering efforts in order to meet budget
- Provide review, comments and direction over contracts and subcontracts tied to each project.
- Manage construction schedule and other activities required to maintain proper timelines.
- Lead weekly project meetings by issuing agendas and keeping meeting minutes
- Issue regular progress updates regarding costs and timelines
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Must have vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in construction project management
- Comfortable with running multiple projects at the same time while ensuring quality work
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Ability to read engineering specifications and recommend value engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to manage, budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
- Experience with project management software and CAD are a plus
- Strong leadership, communication, and management skills
No Employment Agencies please, the Company is not responsible for any fees related to candidates that are unsolicited.