Venture Forward has a unique opportunity available for a motivated, energetic individual who is interested in managing the Operations side of the lab environment. The right person for this opportunity is independent, driven, and knowledgeable in regard to managing the efficient operation of multiple laboratories simultaneously.
This person will embrace working in multiple locations (locally), and have the ability to self-manage, with the benefit of a backup team.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment & monitoring programs
- 4 plus years of experience in Lab Management
- Prior supervisory skills
- Must have vehicle
- Ability to negotiate and purchase lab equipment & consumables
- Understanding of laboratory building systems: RODI, pH Neutralization, Vacuum,
Compressed Air and Emergency Generators
- Understanding of how Safety programs integrate with lab management
- Willingness to manage and handle all aspects of hazardous materials
- Desire and ability to Make It Happen, regardless of challenges
- Interest & willingness to attain certifications as required
- Ability to communicate well, under pressure
- Physicality to lift/push 50 pounds
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations daily
No Employment Agencies please, the Company is not responsible for any fees related to candidates that are unsolicited.